December 7th, 2012 — Tags: Bug Fix, Firefox
The browser extension HTTPS Everywhere has a conflict with Overclock.net that prevents thread previews from displaying on hover and the subscribe button is made non-responsive. In order to fix these issues open HTTPS Everywhere’s preferences and enter “Yahoo!” into the search box. Right click on “Yahoo! (partial)” and select toggle to disable the filter. If Overclock.net was open while you changed these settings then refresh the page and both features should work normally.
April 2nd, 2012 — Tags: Bug Fix, Sandboxie
In order for AppGuard to allow Sandboxie to function properly a few settings must be tweaked.
• Open the main AppGuard window and click on “Customize…”
• Switch over to the “Advanced” tab and click on “Add” under the MemoryGuard settings.
• Navigate to your Sandboxie install location (default is C:\Program Files\Sandboxie).
• We will be adding the following 3 Sandboxie executables with “Write” permission:
• Now switch over to the “Guarded Apps” tab and click on “Settings…” under Folders.
• Add your main sandbox folder (the default location is at C:\Sandbox) with Read/Write permissions.
That’s all there is to it. Now Sandboxie should have no issues running alongside AppGuard.